Things to look out for in the middle of the madness:
- The faux-wrap skirt with the cascade of ruffles in the front is trés Lanvin and comes in black and cream.
(I am intrigued by the crazy fur coat, it could be really amazing or totally awful)
- The shoes are very close relatives of the ones he did for Spring 2009, so of course they are good. I think they are like $99 or something? Totally worth it.
- The crazy flower print is a little ugly but I think that's why it's so charming. The problem with sleeves like that is that it's almost impossible to put on any kind of jacket or coat over it without feeling like you're in a straitjacket and/or looking like the (very fashionable) hunchback of Notre Dame, BUT it has possibilities.
- The men's metallic blue oxfords are probably the coolest piece in the collection.
Will they make them in kid's sizes so girls can wear em? Only time will tell...
(Insoles can be your friend?)
- Lil' satin newsboy caps and bowties.
The bowtie is imperative.